Saturday, January 29, 2011

Light-Emitting Diode Loveliness Nerdocities

While exploring one of my favorite websites (thinkgeek.com) I found about a hundred kabillion things I want. The following series is the list(s) and explanations of these items.

This is SO COOL for numerous reasons.

A) It makes the water change color!

B) Great for when the power goes out and your in the shower. Trust me on this one - there is nothing scarier than being in the shower when the lights go out. Plus, if it was the doing of an intruder how freaked out would they be to see the water is glowing?

C) The color changes as the temperature does - Blue for cold and Red for warm!


LED Faucet


Same as the shower LED lights, we all know how I love to match!


By sun, a normal umbrella. By rain, a shimmering rain protecting implement that has glowing raindrops AND the bottom lights up too so you can see where you're going (which is important for me, as I have a small tendency to trip on things I only think are there).

LED Heart


At this point I feel I have a confession to make, I have a thing for nerds. I don't mean the "oh, he likes math" kind of nerd - not at all. I mean the "I carry a calculator and pocket protector everywhere I go and can recite Pi to the 57th decimal" kind of geek. As a side note, I can recite Pi to the 15th decimal.

When you buy this heart, you must assemble it. That's the whole point! To put it together for your boyfriend/girlfriend/prom date/cute guy you have a crush on. In fact the website states:

"We won't lie...You'll need some basic soldering skills and it took one of our robotic monkeys about an hour to assemble one of these flashing beauties."

If a guy gave this to me I'd date him in a heartbeat.

Stay Tuned for the next in my series of Nerdocities!


No comments:

Post a Comment