Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Busch Gardens Odyssey Part 1

As I mentioned in my previous post, my friend Rachel (referred to as Rach from henceforth) went to Williamsburg for my audition at Busch Gardens. Here's our story (and yes, my audition story too).

I wasn't lying when I said we were pirates, I had a whole soundtrack full of pirate music. Ok, it was mostly Pirates of the Caribbean but still it was epic and made Rach smile when the Lafawnduh docked at her apartment.



After driving awhile, and after almost causing a few accidents (I have no idea why people were staring at two girls dressed at pirates), we stopped at a local tavern for ale...ok sweet tea.



3 hours, and not ever lost later we arrived at our hotel, our new friend Tim checked us in - adorable Russian or some kind of accent. I had to call 3 hotels before I found one that would let someone under the age of 21 checkin how stupid is that?



For those of you who noticed the suitcase, yes that is the "I HATE NATURE" one. For the rest of y'all who have no idea what I'm talking about, stay tuned. Anyway, we then got all dolled up and went to Carabba's, the best darn Italian place outside of Italy. We also ate wayyyy too much, but it was so dern good.




We went back to the hotel and after I practiced (for hours, and hours) finally went to sleep to prepare for the day ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment