Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Liberty University

Something was brought to my attention recently, and I found it hysterical and felt the need to share it with y'all.

For my overseas and out of state (or even city) readers, the town I live in is definitely a College Town - there are 5 colleges within 30 minutes of each other. One of which is the, apparently, famous Liberty University - a very conservative Christian university (although universities can't be Christian or Secular technically since they don't have souls but that's another post for another day).

Anyway, Liberty has blocked my lovely little blog from their students on campus. I find this hilarious because A) there is nothing adult on here other than me and that's because of my age. B) I frequently talk about my religion and what it means to me. C) I was a student at Liberty up until last week.

If anyone finds out why my blog is blocked please let me know so I can fix it.

Thanks!

Much love,
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment