Friday, August 10, 2012

When the heck did this happen?

Sad news ladies and gents.

The worst has happened. Somehow, I'm not sure how, but I've become. An adult.

Dang it.

I swore it would never happen, yet it has. I'm a boring adult. I'm in bed by 12, if not 11. I have a job that I complain about, I haven't watched a Disney movie in months, I started getting heartburn, I haven't stepped foot on a playground in nearly a YEAR and boys no longer have cooties (ok, so maybe the cooties thing isn't so bad). What the heck has happened?

I swore up and down I'd get older but never EVER become an adult. Sadly, I've lost my magic. I don't know how this happened, but I'm correcting it RIGHT FREAKING NOW!

I think it'll take about 3 months of me doing something childish everyday before I'm back on track.

Starting today, August 10, the Inner Child Project starts. I'll update daily with my activity, sometimes a picture.

Keep me loyal my friends.

2 comments:

  1. It happens to the best of us. :) It could be worse.... you could be a boring parent who is in bed by 9:30, planning a trip to Disney World that won't happen until 2016, and worrying about retirement. (That's me, by the way.) I LOVE that you're doing this, and I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff, All I can say is..... WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!! Put on those granny panties and just keep it going girl!

    ReplyDelete