Saturday, January 28, 2012

You know you're a female magician when...

Yes all of these have happened to me..

You tell your friends "I think I'll work the streets this summer!" and none of them try to stop you.


You realize one of your cards is missing, then you remember it's in the guy's pocket on the other side of the room.


Nobody will play poker with you.


You only have one pick up line, "Pick a card, any card."


Someone asks for your number, you tell them to check their pocket because it's already there.


Your purse is 95% gimmicks and 5% stuff that actually goes in a purse.


Someone says the word "magic" your friends all look at you.


You've been asked by someone to "Show me your stripper" and not gotten offended.


You accidentally palm any coin in your hand.


Other people think you're a heavy smoker because all of back pockets on your jeans have a card box imprint on them


More people know you as "Magic Girl" than your actual name.


You've spent a Saturday night with a group of elderly men, and nobody thought you were a gold digger.


A guy tries to hit on you by doing a magic trick, and you show him a better way to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Most of those sound so familiar. I've not only palmed coins without knowing, I've actually done magic for people because I was unconsciously fiddling with a coin and they happened to be watching, hah!

    ReplyDelete