Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Finding Tiffy- Day 2-6

8/11- Day 2

I went to a wedding (which was simply stunning) where I had to act like a grown up. Mostly because I'd done the programs and wine labels- which were fabulous! My child-like thing? My mommy brought me groceries from her house, side note: since I've moved out I'm pretty sure she's under the impression I'm not eating. ever.

Anyway, I digress, in said grocery bags was also a shirt she had purchased for me. It was a pirate shirt featuring Blackbeard. I then proceeded to give her the history of ol' Edward Teach, after I finished squealing and jumping up and down.

8/12- Day 3

Slept in. Watched Beauty and the Beast. Twice.

8/13- Day 4

Had dessert before lunch.

8/14- Day 5

Decided to dress like a modern Pirate. This consisted of: New pirate shirt, cut off shorts, big hoop earrings, and a bandana. Also used pirate lingo for the entire day. Aye, matey? Y pirate name is Tiff the Terrible.

8/15- Day 6

I was at a fair for Liberty University today with my current place of employment (Macy's). My coworker and I stopped by Starbucks on the way there. She of course got a grown up coffee. I go apple juice, with two shots of raspberry. Seriously, try it- it's amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment