Sunday, March 31, 2013

Love and such

Who knew dating was hard?  I most certainly didn't.  It's tough, full of insecurities, and currently I'm not a fan.

Now I'm not saying I want to be in a serious relationship or anything right now- ain't nobody got time for that. Let's face it though, dating's a little different for me.  I'm not your average gal, and while yes everyone is unique I'm a bit more so.

I'm a fangirl, a magicienne, and a massive geek proudly so I may add.  However, I apparently don't have "that geek look" to me- according to numerous people I "look too hot to be a geek".  While that's flattering and all, it sucks.

Men assume because I don't constantly wear my superhero shirts, and am not a massive introvert that I'm not a geek.  This doesn't work well for me because I'm wildly attracted to the geek sector of men- most of which aren't going to talk to me because they assume I'm "normal".  Again, I've been told this numerous times.

Also, I can't stand unintelligent men.  They're a waste of time, and I've wasted too much of my time.

I'm considering making a questionnaire before going out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment