Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yes, I did fall off the face of the Earth...

If by "earth" you mean "facebook."

Friends, fans, fellow plane passengers, I have deactivated my facebook account. I'll be back at some point don't worry about it. However, even though I know I graduated high school some others apparently haven't realized that and proceed to act like immature 15 year olds. I'm sick of seeing it everyday so instead I just deactivated my page.

This has been awesome for me amazingly, I've become a LOT more productive. I just wanted to give y'all the heads up because everyone seems concerned they can't find me. So, no I did not defriend or block you - just taking a break from cyber networking.

Blog posts will still be up! Stay tuned for "Summer conference 2011!"

No comments:

Post a Comment