Friday, May 6, 2011

Tiff goes to the Psychiatrist

Allow me to give you some background on this blog before I begin:






A friend of mine (who shall remain anonymous) recently went to a psychiatrist to get checked out. She talked to me about it, and after us both laughing about it she wanted me to write a blog about if I were the one going instead.







This is that blog.








I have decided after much thought that I should probably never go to a psychiatrist, there's wayyyy too much room to mess with them. Follow me here:








Step 1 - I'd have to call to make an appointment. I would imagine it would go something like this:








Secretary: Psychiatrist Office




Moi: Yes, I'd like to make an appointment for myselves.




Secretary: Okayyy, and how many of you are there?



Me: Four and a half, Nadine is preg-o.







Step 2 - Meeting the Psychiatrist







Doc: Hi I'm the doctor




Me: *snarl* *crow like a rooster* *eye suspiciously* "Glitter the Unicorn doesn 't trust you."










Step 3- Being Interviewed by Psychiatrist







Doc: Do you have any hallucinations, or hear voices others don't?




Me: I'm sorry what was the question? That talking monkey next to you is very distracting.










Of course after this whole ordeal, I would be committed to the institution. I estimate I'd last about a week, if that, before they threw me out.






Day 1:







Nurse: Hi Miss Allen, it's time for you medicine. *pulls out shot*




Me: Leaping cupcakes Batman!! Is that a shot or a feaking DART?!




Nurse: You will feel a slight pinch.




Me: Who are you again, and why are you pinching me with a dart?









Later I would get to interact with other patients...






Day 2:






Patient #1: Elloha oviela! Ia peaksa onlya igpa atinla.




Me: ....wanna play chess?




*10 minutes later*




Patient #1: HECKMATECA!!!




Me: Dang...









Me: Hi, I'm Tiffany




Patient #2: I read minds




Me: That's cool, me too, but I need cards for that.




Patient #2: Show me




*insert card trick*




Fast forward to an under-the-table gambling ring in the supply closet.





Unknowing nurse enters: What the heck?! Give me those! Get back to your rooms!








Day 3:






Cards taken away my sanity slips futher. I end up making my own deck out of paper towels and sharpies. They are taken away again.






Day 4:






Attempt using coin tricks, which leads me to becoming a bookie. My ring of comrades and i start placing bets on what the orderlies will do if we irritate them.






Day 5:






Day 4's plans were a stupid idea, I'm caught...again and put in confinement.






Day 6:






They attempt to give me another shot, with a bigger needle. When I react by screaming and attempting to force my way out of the room they put me in a straight jacket.






Day 7:






Nurse #1 : Miss Allen time for- uh...



Nurse #2: Where'd she go?




Nurse #1: And how the HECK did she get out of that straight jacket?!






Guess I should have told them about my magical powers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment