Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tiff's Estival List

Well y'all, summer is quickly approaching! I'm crazy excited for the annual Summer Conference I go to with my awesome Bible Study, RUF. However, over the past month or so I've come up with some things I want to accomplish this summer.


Here's that list:


1. Make an A in all 4 Summer Classes


2. Go on a 2-day White Water Rafting/Camping Trip


3. Go Boating and water skiing


4. Film and edit Magic Competition Video (possibly Pirate Themed)


5. Read all three Lord of the Rings Books


6. ...and watch the movies


7. Memorize 3 piano pieces, at least one will be classical

UPDATE: I've decided to add "Learn to Juggle" to the list! My goal is to be able to walk out of Kroger juggling 3 oranges by the end of the Summer



Why am I telling you this? To keep me accountable of course! After I accomplish each I will cross it off this list and post a blog about my adventures in achieving it. Believe me I will make each one an adventure.



Till then, my friends with an insane amount of exams, and the ones graduating soon: KEEP YOUR SANITY, YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah! Please learn Final Countdown as one of your two non-classical piano pieces. You are taking requests right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course!! I'll be sure to learn that one :)

    ReplyDelete