Monday, March 21, 2011

Why Yes, I am shameless

Hey Y'all!

So, I have entered an online magic competition, and have made it to the top 8!! YAY!!

Here's where you come in: I need votes!! Right now I'm in 3rd, but I'm the only female magician in this and quite honestly I really want to win. How can you help me? Follow these 3 easy steps:

1. Click this link:

http://www.magicgeek.com/blog/?p=1014

2. Watch my Video

3. Leave me a nice comment telling me how much you liked it! The site will ask for your email address, but they don't spam you or sell it to other companies. They just need to make sure you're not a cheap robot. The comments count as votes but the judges check it through name and IP address, so instead of cheating just get everyone else to vote.

Thanks y'all, as always much love!

-Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment