Monday, October 12, 2009

Following the crowd...

For once in my life, I am following the crowd and blogging about my (probably not that interesting) life or my reality as I call it. Most people claim they have the best friends in the world. I apologize, but I'd have to call their bluff because there is absolutely no way their friends are better than mine. My friends are a HUGE part of this blog, and so is my family. My mom, sister, and puppy are my family and they are always there for me...even through my weird phases and even when I'm in trouble (which I'm hardly ever in of course!)

So, basically this will entail all the goings on in my life, a fair amount which are humorous because...well things happen to me.

With that goal in mind...off I go into that great cyber-place called a blog

No comments:

Post a Comment