Saturday, October 24, 2009

5 Similarities between College Students and Kindergardeners

Yes, you read right. College students and kindergardeners have many things in common. Don't believe me? read on...

(As a side note: I am guilty of all of these things)





5. [This applies mostly to freshmen] You see nothing wrong or out of the ordinary introducing yourself to everyone you meet that is remotely your age.

(Ok, seriously y'all do NOT act like you haven't done this.)





4. Coloring Pages are a prime source of entertainment and decoration.


Honestly, I can't tell you how many dorm rooms (mine included) I've seen that have had coloring pages as their main source of decoration/entertainment. I mean seriously, they're just so much fun and so pretty!





3. If a food comes in the shape of a dinosaur, cartoon character, or any other abnormal shape it automatically tastes better. Therefore, we must have it, the original shape is NOT and option.

(Say what you will, if it's Disney it tastes better)


2. 98% of them do not look both ways when crossing the street.

Kindergarden excuse: I forgot!

College excuse: We have the right of way! (I prefer the kindergarden excuse...because in reality the 5 ton metal block going 45 mph gets the right of way)



1. Both are terrified about going to a new school and learning new things...and when their mommies and daddies leave them both burst into tears (don't even deny it boys!) but in the end realize that it might be the best thing ever!

1 comment:

  1. I will most certenly deny the last of your comments.

    Even though I was home schooled

    ReplyDelete