Saturday, August 13, 2011

What a Magical World

When you're a magician, sometimes you just like to mess with people. As a female magician, people definitely don't expect anything magical from me (except my charm- just kidding) so when a situation presents itself I tend to take advantage.

The other day, I was walking out of a store. I reached into my purse to get my keys, when one of my playing cards fell out. There was a woman and her little girl behind me, and the little girl reaches down to pick up the card for me.


I said, "Oh don't worry I got it!" and made it levitate into my hand.


Needless to say, she flipped out. The best part was the mom didn't see it, so next thing she knows her daughter is going, "MOMMY! MOMMY!! SHE'S MAGIC!!! SHE MADE A CARD FLY TO HER HAND!!"


The mom looked at me and I nodded in agreement, then disappeared through the door to my car.

Best shopping trip ever!

1 comment: