Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tiffany vs Lois

Recently, I've been on a Superman kick. Ok, I'm always on a superman kick - but this time more than usual.

It's no secret I have a thing for the S-man, however he is taken by Lois Lane. Oh, right and also apparently not real (although there is a Metropolis, IL so I may start there). I personally think I'm much better than Lois Lane, and therefore much better suited for Superman. Here's my 5 reasons why:

1. My hair is better, yes I realize she probably didn't care too much about her hair - but seriously if you're going to date/marry (yes they got married) a guy like Superman yah gotta look good. Well, your hair should at least look as good as his anyway.

2. She dated Lex Luthor!! Who in the WORLD couldn't see the evil in that guy?!

3. She is always getting herself into situations she can't get out of and Superman has to save her. I'm smarter than that, while I would totally love him saving me - it wouldn't be required since I can get myself out of a rock and a hard place.

4. She liked Superman WAY before Clark Kent. The opposite is true of me, I liked the man not the power first.

5. Tiffany Kent sounds better than Lois Kent. (Even though she kept her name after they were married...but only real nerds know that).


I couldn't help it!! Ok I didn't line it up very well but whatever - it's still me and Superman :)


1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh Tiffany! You are adorable and yes, I think you and S-Man would make an excellent couple. I miss ya girl! ~Mary

    ReplyDelete